Saturday, August 21, 2010

To be two again...

Just for a day.
I'd love to wake up and go straight to the couch in my pj's.  I'd sit there for as long as I wanted, watching cartoons, and eating cheerios out of the box.
I have to admit, it'd be kind of fun to have everyone play the games I wanted to play, for as long as I wanted to play them.
I wouldn't mind if complete strangers smiled at me wherever I went.  Shoot.. they could even pat me on the head and call me adorable if they wanted to.
It would be great to be hugged a hundred times, or to be praised all day long for tiny accomplishments.
I'd just about give my left arm to end every meal (that I didn't have to cook) with an Oreo cookie (or 2)... And speaking of meals... I wouldn't mind eating Kraft Mac and Cheese (for lunch AND dinner) without having to use my own child as an excuse to do so.
And at the end of the day, I'd have someone tuck me in, tell me how much they love me, and stroke my hair until I feel asleep.
Ya.  I think I could handle a day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment